imagePROGRAF Large-Format Color Printers
State-of-the-art large-format color printing solutions designed with exceptional speed, flexibility and quality.
Canon imagePROGRAF Series Wide-Format
The imagePROGRAF line of large-format printers is at the forefront of the industry. Specialized customer solutions and applications range from fine art and photography to production printing, and technical documents to general purpose poster-making.
Inside every imagePROGRAF large-format printing system are proprietary Canon technologies configured to meet the unique needs of its customers, with each seamlessly integrated to enhance performance and optimize results.
Setting the Next Standard of Engineering
Canon delivers the imagePROGRAF TX Series of Large-format Printers— the solution to help you capitalize on the emerging market trends and help lead your organization on the path to success.
Some of the leading Canon technologies behind the success and popularity of imagePROGRAF large-format printers include:
- Canon’s high-speed, super-efficient L-COA processor
- Large, ultra-high-density print heads manufactured with Canon’s proprietary FINE (Full-photolithography Ink-jet Nozzle Engineering) technology
- A color calibration function for photography, fine art, and production printers
- Durable, vibrant pigment inks for fine art, production, and poster printing
- Ink technology that improves image clarity and durability for the 5-color printers
- Easy-to-use software and workflow solutions designed to address unique large-format printing requirements and expand customers’ capabilities
Canon continues to innovate and build on its award-winning technology,** year after year. These advances have allowed Canon to design solutions to help improve productivity, maximize use, and enhance security features in a seamless system that can put you at the forefront of the large-format printing industry.
Built for today’s culture— where more is asked with less—Canon offers multifaceted advanced solutions for the high production, technical document inkjet printer market.